• Release date: February 2, 2012
    • Language: english
    • Author: Phoenyx Austin
    • Publisher: Phoenyx Austin
    • ISBN: 9780984863006 (0984863001)
    • Genres: health

About The Book

HOLISTIC CARE FOR NATURAL HAIR!!

Thanks to Dr. Phoenyx Austin, a physician and natural hair guru, we now have a fabulous book that explains how to grow and maintain healthy and longer afro-textured hair. And with a head of gorgeous natural hair herself, Dr. Phoenyx proves that she’s not only talking the talk, she’s walking the walk!

In this book, you will learn:

• How afro-textured hair grows and why it’s unique from other hair types

• How to stop hair breakage and hair loss that plagues many women with afro-textured hair

• How to best use nutrition and other health-based principles to maximize hair growth potential

• How to develop a life-long and flexible hair regimen based in holistic hair care

• How to leverage the power of Ayurveda, an ancient form of alternative medicine that has helped women grow beautiful hair for thousands of years

In truth, If You Love It, It Will Grow is more than a book, it’s a philosophy! There is a great interconnectedness between how women feel about their hair and how they feel about themselves. Growing healthy, longer and beautiful natural hair is absolutely within your reach. It’s all about giving your hair what it needs- that extra bit of TLC. If You Love It, It Will Grow!

Praise for Dr. Phoenyx Austin

“If You Love It, It Will Grow isn’t simply a clever title…it’s the truth! I hope that you enjoy If You Love It, It Will Grow as much as I have and that Dr. Phoenyx’s expert advice is as good to your afro-textured hair as it has been to mine!” — Jamilah Lemieux. Editor, EBONY.com

“A wonderful addition to natural hair and I highly recommend that you check it out!” Natural Chica (aka Mae)

Online ebook If You Love It, It Will Grow on Books-a-Million. MOBI book If You Love It, It Will Grow Phoenyx Austin read online for reader. MP3 If You Love It, It Will Grow download. EPUB ebook If You Love It, It Will Grow by Phoenyx Austin buy cheap Kindle on Kobo. FB2 If You Love It, It Will Grow Phoenyx Austin.

FictionBook book If You Love It, It Will Grow read on PC on Barnes & Noble. Hardcover If You Love It, It Will Grow download for Mac on Dymocks. Paperback ebook If You Love It, It Will Grow by Phoenyx Austin buy. Hardback book If You Love It, It Will Grow Phoenyx Austin read. PDF book If You Love It, It Will Grow buy cheap Android on Bookshop.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: If You Love It, It Will Grow by Phoenyx Austin — FB2 download
あなたの情報: