• Publisher: Yen Press
    • Format: hardcover, 184 pages
    • Release date: June 18, 2019
    • Author: Kei Sanbe
    • Language: english
    • Series: For the Kid I Saw in My Dreams, #2
    • Genres: manga, mystery, seinen

About The Book

Senri used to go on adventures with his brother, but Kazuto is long gone…After suffering a blow to the head, Senri passes out. When he comes to, he’s surrounded by professional gangsters and his classmate, Itakura. Senri thought Itakura was the victim of his scam, but in reality it was a set-up that puts Senri in grave danger. Itakura offers a deal: freedom for Senri and his abducted friend in exchange for all of the money that Senri’s been saving up. The money is important to Senri. He even got his own hands dirty making it, all to search for the man who murdered his brother. Will he lose it all? Senri must weigh revenge against a killer versus the life of a friend and then make his choice.

TXT book For the Kid I Saw in My Dreams, Vol. 2 Kei Sanbe read. Online For the Kid I Saw in My Dreams, Vol. 2 Android on Books-a-Million. MOBI ebook For the Kid I Saw in My Dreams, Vol. 2 download on IndieBound. FictionBook book For the Kid I Saw in My Dreams, Vol. 2 by Kei Sanbe buy for iPhone.

#8129 返信

letsbrandtalk
    2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
    返信先: For the Kid I Saw in My Dreams, Vol. 2 – PDF download
    あなたの情報: