The Reluctant Hallelujah
    by Gabrielle Williams

🔗 The Reluctant Hallelujah — READ MORE 🔗

• Release date: February 22, 2012
    • ISBN: 9780143566847 (0143566849)
    • Format: paperback, 220 pages
    • Publisher: Penguin Australia
    • Author: Gabrielle Williams
    • Awards: The Inky Awards Nominee for Gold Inky (2012), The Inky Awards Shortlist for Gold Inky (2012)
    • Genres: contemporary, fiction, romance, mystery, australia
    • Language: english
    • Places: Melbourne, Victoria, Sydney, New South Wales

About The Book

But there I go, getting ahead of myself. Skipping straight to the part where I was front-page news and they were calling me Dorothy, instead of starting at the beginning…

When Dodie’s parents go missing just as final year exams are about to start, she convinces herself they’re fine. But when the least likely boy in class holds the key — quite literally — to the huge secret her parents have been hiding all these years, it’s up to Dodie, her sister, the guy from school, and two guys she’s never met before, to take on the challenge of a lifetime. So now Dodie’s driving — unlicensed — to Sydney, and being chased by bad guys, the police, and one very handsome good guy.

TXT book The Reluctant Hallelujah Gabrielle Williams. Hardback The Reluctant Hallelujah read online for Android on Barnes & Noble. PDF ebook The Reluctant Hallelujah download on Bookshop. Hardcover The Reluctant Hallelujah by Gabrielle Williams buy cheap on iOS. FictionBook book The Reluctant Hallelujah Gabrielle Williams buy on Powells.

#8467 返信

letsbrandtalk
    2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
    返信先: (ePUB) The Reluctant Hallelujah
    あなたの情報: