• Language: english
    • Publisher: Viking Books
    • Format: hardcover
    • ISBN: 9780670736072 (0670736074)
    • Release date: January 1, 1960
    • Genres: thriller, adventure, fiction, action
    • Author: Geoffrey Jenkins

About The Book

Stein saw the white death in front of him and blenched. His face turned a sickly green and he pulled out the Luger.

“Get back!” he screamed. “Astern, astern!” He groped madly for the telegraph, pitching John, who was at the wheel, on the plating of the bridge.

I was afraid of Stein, but I was scared to death of the sand-bars of the Curva dos Dunas.

“You bloody fool!” I shouted. As I spun the wheel back I hit Stein across the face with the back of my left hand and he went reeling to his knees…

“The reader reaches the last page panting.” -Sunday Times

Hardback book A Twist of Sand download on IndieBound. Paperback A Twist of Sand by Geoffrey Jenkins on iOS. PDF ebook A Twist of Sand buy. MOBI ebook A Twist of Sand Geoffrey Jenkins read online reader on Dymocks.

EPUB book A Twist of Sand by Geoffrey Jenkins read on Kobo. FictionBook A Twist of Sand download for Android. MP3 book A Twist of Sand on Amazon. TXT ebook A Twist of Sand Geoffrey Jenkins buy cheap PC.

Online A Twist of Sand by Geoffrey Jenkins download. FB2 book A Twist of Sand buy on PocketBook on Booktopia. Hardcover ebook A Twist of Sand read for Mac on Walmart. FB2 A Twist of Sand Geoffrey Jenkins.

#8378 返信

letsbrandtalk
    2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
    返信先: A Twist of Sand – PDF download
    あなたの情報: