• Publisher: Honey Bee Publishing, LLC
    • Language: english
    • Genres: romance
    • Release date: June 13, 2020
    • Series: Billingsley, #4
    • Format: paperback, 274 pages
    • Author: Melissa Ellen

About The Book

I never wanted the limelight. The only thing I wanted was Conley Logan.

When words failed to express my feelings for Conley, I relied on music instead. But our love song ended before it even began, before I’d even told her how I truly felt. As a result, I watched Conley leave hand-in-hand with my bandmate instead of me.

Not wanting the fight that would break up the band, I made a choice. I lived with it every day, knowing it was nobody’s fault but my own. I’ve moved on. I’m content with my small-town life, running a bar. But now Conley is back, forcing me to face the music.

From the way I’m still tempted to make her mine, it’s as if nothing has changed-but until she tells me why she’s back, I’m not sure I can trust what’s growing between us.

The only thing that has changed: I’m not letting her get away this time without a fight.

Hardback book Tempting Tim download on PC. EPUB Tempting Tim by Melissa Ellen read online on Dymocks. Online ebook Tempting Tim buy on Walmart.

TXT ebook Tempting Tim Melissa Ellen for Android. FictionBook Tempting Tim by Melissa Ellen read Mac on Barnes & Noble. FB2 book Tempting Tim buy cheap.

MOBI book Tempting Tim Melissa Ellen download reader on Powells. Paperback Tempting Tim. Hardcover ebook Tempting Tim by Melissa Ellen download on Kobo.

#8224 返信

letsbrandtalk
    2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
    返信先: Tempting Tim (Billingsley, #4) by Melissa Ellen – PDF download
    あなたの情報: