• Genres: horror, humor, anthologies, superheroes, fantasy, fiction
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 200 pages
    • ISBN: 9781441456526 (144145652X)
    • Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
    • Series: Horror, Humor, and Heroes, #1
    • Author: Jim Bernheimer

About The Book

Horror, Humor, and Heroes is a collection of twelve short stories, one novella, and a preview for my next novel that should contain enough variety to entertain you readers. Sample some of my finest offerings, such as — a guardian wolf fearing the coming of man, a producer willing to do anything to bring the first pay per view live werewolf hunt to the world, a zombie running for congress, a vampire trying to get his life insurance company to pay up, a six year old girl, who makes a cookie people will do anything for, the story of the first child born on the Moon, or a draftee in a war against science gone awry. This collection includes the novella, Confessions of a D-List Supervillain. It is one of my favorite endeavors and anyone who has ever cracked open a comic book will appreciate this story about a down on his luck bad guy forced into the reluctant role of world savior. Also inside is a preview of my forthcoming series Battle Maidens.

PDF book Horror, Humor, and Heroes buy for PocketBook on Powells. MP3 Horror, Humor, and Heroes by Jim Bernheimer. Hardback ebook Horror, Humor, and Heroes download on PC. Paperback Horror, Humor, and Heroes Jim Bernheimer read online on Booktopia.

Online book Horror, Humor, and Heroes download Android on Dymocks. FictionBook ebook Horror, Humor, and Heroes by Jim Bernheimer buy cheap. Hardcover book Horror, Humor, and Heroes Jim Bernheimer on IndieBound. TXT ebook Horror, Humor, and Heroes read on iPhone.

#7003 返信

letsbrandtalk
    2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
    返信先: Horror, Humor, and Heroes by Jim Bernheimer – PDF download
    あなたの情報: