(FB2) Lie With Me (Shadow Force, #1) by Stephanie Tyler · 9780440245964

ホーム フォーラム バッグ全般 (FB2) Lie With Me (Shadow Force, #1) by Stephanie Tyler · 9780440245964

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。3 年、 9 ヶ月前 Angela Duff さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #5741 返信

Angela Duff

Lie With Me
    (Shadow Force, #1)
    by Stephanie Tyler

🔗 Lie With Me • CLICK HERE 🔗

• Publisher: Dell
    • ISBN: 9780440245964 (0440245966)
    • Author: Stephanie Tyler
    • Format: mass market paperback, 353 pages
    • Genres: romance, suspense, contemporary, thriller, fiction, adult
    • Series: Shadow Force, #1
    • Release date: October 26, 2010
    • Language: english

About The Book

Forced together by fate, bound together by desire

Framed for a double murder, Delta Force operative Cameron Moore is given a new lease on life by the CIA — provided he pays them back by doing their black ops dirty work. But now Cam is ready to renegotiate the deal, and he thinks he’s found the perfect bargaining chip: Skylar Slavin, bestselling author of espionage thrillers and the daughter of the CIA man who saved Cam from a prison sentence.

Skylar has been living in anonymity, never suspecting that someone so dangerous — and so desirable — would plunge her into a world as treacherous as one of her spy novels. But how can Cam go through with his plan to kidnap Skylar when just the sight of her sets off an explosive attraction he’s never experienced before? And when Skylar falls prey to an even more perilous threat, this special ops soldier must call upon all his combat skills to protect the one person who can help him win his freedom — and the only woman he’s ever loved.

FB2 book Lie With Me by Stephanie Tyler buy on Amazon. MOBI Lie With Me download for PC. Hardback ebook Lie With Me Stephanie Tyler on Booktopia. PDF ebook Lie With Me read iPad.

MP3 Lie With Me Stephanie Tyler. EPUB book Lie With Me buy cheap on iOS on Book Depository. Paperback book Lie With Me by Stephanie Tyler read online. Online ebook Lie With Me download for Mac on Audible.

FictionBook Lie With Me reader on IndieBound. TXT Lie With Me by Stephanie Tyler read online. Hardcover ebook Lie With Me buy cheap on Walmart. EPUB book Lie With Me Stephanie Tyler download on Kindle.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (FB2) Lie With Me (Shadow Force, #1) by Stephanie Tyler · 9780440245964
あなたの情報: