• ISBN: 9781479218684 (1479218685)
    • Release date: September 4, 2012
    • Genres: romance, contemporary, adult, fiction, amazon, anthologies
    • Format: paperback, 264 pages
    • Author: Melissa Brown
    • Language: english
    • Series: Love of My Life, #1

About The Book

Note: Although these books are part of a series, they do not need to be read in order.

Ever since Daphne Harper graduated from college, all of her friends have fallen in love, become engaged and walked down the aisle. Be it a blessing or a curse, Daphne (a hopeless romantic and perpetual single girl) catches the bouquet at every single wedding she attends.

Daphne’s love life is a mess. Her first love, Mayson, haunts her heart and keeps her from pursuing happiness with any man who comes along. As she struggles to move on from the one who got away, Daphne wonders if she will ever break her curse and find her happily ever after.

MP3 ebook Bouquet Toss read online. FictionBook book Bouquet Toss Melissa Brown download PocketBook on Kobo. EPUB Bouquet Toss buy cheap on Mac.

Paperback book Bouquet Toss by Melissa Brown on Walmart. Hardback Bouquet Toss by Melissa Brown buy for iPhone. TXT ebook Bouquet Toss read on Audible.

MOBI Bouquet Toss Melissa Brown download for iOS. Online book Bouquet Toss on Books-a-Million. PDF ebook Bouquet Toss read online.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (FB2) Bouquet Toss (Love of My Life, #1) – 9781479218684
あなたの情報: