• Publisher: Shadow Mountain
    • Genres: childrens, fiction, fantasy, juvenile, contemporary, magic
    • ISBN: 9781629725550 (1629725552)
    • Language: english
    • Release date: March 5, 2019
    • Author: Wendy S. Swore
    • Format: hardcover, 304 pages

About The Book

There are trolls, goblins, and witches. Which kind of monster is Sophie?

Sophie is a monster expert. Thanks to her Big Book of Monsters and her vivid imagination, Sophie can identify the monsters in her school and neighborhood. Clearly, the bullies are trolls and goblins. Her nice neighbor must be a good witch, and Sophie’s new best friend is obviously a fairy. But what about Sophie? She’s convinced she is definitely a monster because of the “monster mark” on her face. At least that’s what she calls it. The doctors call it a blood tumor. Sophie tries to hide it but it covers almost half her face. And if she’s a monster on the outside, then she must be a monster on the inside, too.

Being the new kid at school is hard. Being called a monster is even harder. Sophie knows that it’s only a matter of time before the other kids, the doctors, and even her mom figure it out. And then her mom will probably leave — just like her dad did.

Because who would want to live with a real monster?

MOBI A Monster Like Me Wendy S. Swore Mac on Amazon. MP3 book A Monster Like Me buy cheap. Hardcover ebook A Monster Like Me read online for PC. FB2 book A Monster Like Me by Wendy S. Swore download on Barnes & Noble. FictionBook A Monster Like Me read on Walmart.

Paperback ebook A Monster Like Me by Wendy S. Swore download on reader. TXT A Monster Like Me buy for iPhone. Hardback ebook A Monster Like Me Wendy S. Swore on Books-a-Million. Online book A Monster Like Me download on iOS. EPUB A Monster Like Me by Wendy S. Swore read online on Powells.

#7874 返信

letsbrandtalk
    2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
    返信先: (FB2) A Monster Like Me by Wendy S. Swore • 9781629725550
    あなたの情報: