• Publisher: New World Library
    • Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 160 pages
    • Genres: biography, business, inspirational
    • ISBN: 9781577312031 (1577312031)
    • Release date: April 24, 2002
    • Author: Shelly Brady, William H. Macy

About The Book

Bill Porter worked for the Watkins Corp., selling household products door-to-door in one of Portland’s worst neighborhoods. Afflicted with cerebral palsy and burdened with continual pain, Porter was determined not to live on government disability and went on to become Watkins’s top-grossing salesman in Portland, the Northwest, and the U.S. This book was written by the woman who worked as Porter’s typist and driver and later became his friend and cospeaker. The “ten things” include Mother Knows Best, Persistence Pays Off, and Know Your Limits but Reach Beyond Them. This is an inspiring story with real-life lessons about tenacity in the face of daunting odds.

Paperback book Ten Things I Learned from Bill Porter read. EPUB ebook Ten Things I Learned from Bill Porter by Shelly Brady download on Mac on Kobo. MP3 Ten Things I Learned from Bill Porter Shelly Brady.

Hardback Ten Things I Learned from Bill Porter buy cheap iPhone on Booktopia. Online book Ten Things I Learned from Bill Porter read online for iPad. FB2 ebook Ten Things I Learned from Bill Porter Shelly Brady on IndieBound.

TXT book Ten Things I Learned from Bill Porter download Android on Amazon. FictionBook ebook Ten Things I Learned from Bill Porter by Shelly Brady buy. MOBI Ten Things I Learned from Bill Porter Shelly Brady download on Walmart.

#8317 返信

letsbrandtalk
    2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
    返信先: (ePUB) Ten Things I Learned from Bill Porter — 9781577312031
    あなたの情報: