🔍 Don’t Toy with Me! – Read More 🔍

• ISBN: 9781442427433 (1442427434)
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 96 pages
    • Release date: February 21, 2012
    • Publisher: Simon Spotlight/Nickelodeon
    • Author: Rebecca McCarthy, Steve Lambe

About The Book

Fanboy and Chum Chum, of Nickelodeon fame, star in their first-ever chapter book!

In this chapter book with black-and-white illustrations throughout, Fanboy and Chum Chum star in two super-awesome adventures based on popular episodes of the hit Nickelodeon television show!

In “Trading Day,” Fanboy trades Chum Chum for a Mecha-Tech robot. But Fanboy soon realizes that Chum Chum is even more amazing than the most amazing toy ever. Can Fanboy get Chum Chum back, or is it too late? And in “The Tell-Tale Toy,” Fanboy breaks Chum Chum’s new toy — an Ultra-Ninja with Hi-Ya action hand. Will Fanboy try to hide the evidence, or will he confess to his crime?

MOBI ebook Don’t Toy with Me! by Rebecca McCarthy read online. MP3 book Don’t Toy with Me! on Android on Dymocks. Hardback Don’t Toy with Me! buy cheap PC. Online book Don’t Toy with Me! Rebecca McCarthy download on Books-a-Million.

FB2 ebook Don’t Toy with Me! buy for Kindle on Barnes & Noble. Hardcover Don’t Toy with Me! Rebecca McCarthy download. EPUB Don’t Toy with Me! by Rebecca McCarthy read iPhone. TXT ebook Don’t Toy with Me! on Amazon.

FictionBook book Don’t Toy with Me! download on reader. PDF book Don’t Toy with Me! by Rebecca McCarthy on Kobo. Paperback ebook Don’t Toy with Me! Rebecca McCarthy read online for iPad on Booktopia. EPUB Don’t Toy with Me! buy cheap.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Don't Toy with Me! – read online
あなたの情報: