Call Me When You Find America by G.B. Trudeau – audiobook download

ホーム フォーラム バッグ全般 Call Me When You Find America by G.B. Trudeau – audiobook download

このトピックには1件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。3 年、 8 ヶ月前 letsbrandtalk さんが最後の更新を行いました。

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #6471 返信

Jennifer Vaughn

Call Me When You Find America
    (Doonesbury Annuals, #4)
    by G.B. Trudeau

🔥 Call Me When You Find America — Click Here 🔥

• Format: paperback, 128 pages
    • Language: english
    • Genres: humor, comics, cartoon, fiction, politics
    • Release date: October 1973
    • ISBN: 9780030110313 (0030110319)
    • Publisher: Holt, Rinehart and Winston
    • Series: Doonesbury Annuals, #4
    • Author: G.B. Trudeau

About The Book

The American odyssey has always had a wild, clear call of its own, a narcotic appeal that generations of drifters and scoundrels have found irresistible. Christopher Columbus notwithstanding, America has a way of being discovered over and over again, whether through the tinted windows of a Greyhound bus or the side-car of a BMW road-bike.

Call Me When You Find America embraces this experience. Beginning with Mark Slackmeyer’s renouncement of his short-lived computer career, this new Doonesbury collection traces his pilgrimage with Michael J. Doonesbury across the length and breadth of continental United States — from the mayor’s office in Philadelphia to our national capital to the motor courts of Miami Beach to Disneyland to the Las Vegas gaming tables, and finally to the suburbs of Colorado Springs, where they befriend a thirty-nine year old runaway housewife named Joanie Caucus. Although the highway leaves our transients with a few bumps, this authentic chronicle happily concludes with Ms. Caucus finding a new home with her champions upon their return to Walden Commune.

FB2 book Call Me When You Find America G.B. Trudeau download Mac. FictionBook ebook Call Me When You Find America buy on Amazon. EPUB Call Me When You Find America by G.B. Trudeau for iPad on Barnes & Noble. Hardback book Call Me When You Find America read online.

MOBI ebook Call Me When You Find America G.B. Trudeau buy cheap on Kobo. Paperback Call Me When You Find America on Android. PDF ebook Call Me When You Find America by G.B. Trudeau download for Kindle on Booktopia. MP3 Call Me When You Find America read.

#6884 返信

letsbrandtalk
    2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
    返信先: Call Me When You Find America by G.B. Trudeau – audiobook download
    あなたの情報: